Dog Behaviour Training Brisbane
- Is your dog rude at home, rushing to the door and barking like crazy when someone knocks?
- Is your dog jumping on guests when they enter your home, and unsociable with people?
- Does your dog embarrass you with antisocial or obnoxious behaviour in public, pulling or dragging you around to sniff and pee on everything?
- Is your dog ignoring you when you call them, or running away and being disobedient?
- Do you have to avoid dogs and people when you’re out on walks together because of your dog’s aggressive behaviour?
Living with a dog which has behavioural issues can be annoying at the very least and dangerous at worst. Making it hard to have guests over, include your dog in activities or even do simple tasks like visiting the vets or the groomers (or even washing your dog yourself).
Our dog behaviour training in Brisbane can help. We’ll help you to improve your dogs obedience, eliminate bad behaviours, and make your life together enjoyable, safe and fun.
Want to get your dogs behaviour under control and begin enjoying the benefits of a well mannered, safe and reliable dog?
Contact us to book your free consultation and begin your training journey today.
Common Dog Behaviour Problems
A lot of companion dogs suffer from problem behaviours, which can cause a lot of stress and trouble for their owners.
Some of the most common problems faced by dog owners include:
- Aggression (barking, growling, biting, or attacking other dogs or people)
- Excessive barking or howling when alone or to get attention
- Begging for or stealing food
- Chewing or scratching the furniture
- Digging up the garden
- Chasing people, vehicles, and other animals
- Toileting inside the house
- Jumping up on people.
Luckily, our dog behaviour training helps dogs and their owners overcome these behaviours and begin living their best lives together. A dog free of behaviour issues is a happy, stable, sociable and reliable dog; which benefits the whole family!
Looking for Dog Behaviour Training in Brisbane?
If you need help training your dog, don’t despair, we’ll help you get your dog back on his best behaviour.
Give us a call today or fill in our contact form and begin your journey to a safe, well mannered and reliable dog today.
Because a well behaved dog is just more fun!