Dog Obedience Training Gold Coast
Does your dog:
- Not come when called?
- Drag you everywhere they want to go while out on walks?
- Barge through doorways / rush out gates uninvited?
- Jump on people or furniture?
- Ignore your commands inside or outside the home?
- Steal your belongings and play “keep away”?
Do you want your dog to:
- Come when called?
- Walk nicely on leash, even when passing distractions such as dogs, people, scooters and skateboards?
- Greet guests politely and appropriately; keeping all four paws on the floor and waiting patiently for a pat?
- Play nicely with other dogs or your kids?
- Wait to be invited in or out of doorways; not trying to barge through or run off?
- Bring the toy back and drop it nicely when told?
- Get into the car calmly and travel nicely without stress?
- Sleep calmly in their own area or kennel; totally independent and relaxed when left alone?
What Is Dog Obedience Training?
All dogs need a basic level of training to live in harmony with their human family.
- Crate training (independence, safe + comfortable space, toilet training)
- Boundary manners
- Place training
- Leash manners
- Solid Recall
- Social manners
- Toilet Training
Obedience training is important to keep your dog safe and to ensure good behaviour at home and in public. Proper training will help you to prevent unwanted behaviours like aggression, anxiety, pulling on the leash, and even stopping your dog from jumping up uninvited, making living with your dog easier, stress free.
Obedience training also strengthens your bond with your dog and makes your relationship healthier, happier and more enjoyable. When you and your dog train with us; you’ll begin to understand your dogs needs and characteristics, making tailoring your training
If you live in the Gold Coast area and you’re in need of dog obedience training we can help. We’ve been teaching people and training dogs on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane for over 5 years!
A dog that doesn’t respond to commands is annoying at best and dangerous at worst – nobody wants a dog that ignores their recall command or runs off to chase wild life, other dogs etc.
Dog training is not always easy – especially if you haven’t done it before! Whatever stage you’re at in your dog training journey, we can help.
Our dog obedience training lessons on the Gold Coast will give you the knowledge, confidence and skills needed to help you teach your dog to be well mannered, obedient, and reliable.
Your dog can learn to be the sociable and fun family member you’ve dreamed they would be!
Get in Touch Today
Give us a call or fill out our contact form to find out more about how we can help you with dog obedience training. We can visit you on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Redcliffe, Ipswich, Logan, Wynnum, Manly and beyond.