Dog Behaviour Training Gold Coast
- Is your dog rude at home, rushing to the door and barking like crazy when someone knocks?
- Is your dog jumping on guests when they enter your home or excessively seeking attention?
- Does your dog embarrass you with antisocial or obnoxious behavior in public, dragging you around to sniff and pee on everything?
- Does your dog ignore your commands or wont come when called?
- Do you feel like you can’t walk your dog anymore because of their strong leash pulling or reactive behaviour towards other dogs or people?
Living with a dog which has behavioral issues can be annoying at the very least and dangerous at worst. Making it hard to have guests over, include your dog in activities or even do simple tasks like visiting the vets or the groomers (or even washing your dog yourself).
Our dog behaviour training in Gold Coast can help. We’ll help you to improve your dogs obedience, eliminate bad behaviours, and make your life together enjoyable, safe and fun.
Want to get your dog’s behavior under control and begin enjoying the benefits of a well mannered, safe and reliable dog?
Contact us to book your free consultation and begin your training journey today.
Common Dog Behaviour Problems
A lot of companion dogs suffer from problem behaviors, which can cause a lot of stress and trouble for their owners.
Some of the most common problems faced by dog owners include:
- Reactivity (barking, lunging, reacting negatively towards dogs or people)
- Excessive barking or howling when alone or to get attention
- Begging for or stealing food
- Chewing or scratching the furniture
- Digging up the garden
- Chasing people, vehicles, and other animals
- Toileting inside the house
- Jumping up on people.
Luckily, our dog behavior training helps dogs and their owners overcome these behaviors and begin living their best lives together. A dog free of behavior issues is a happy, stable, sociable and reliable dog; which benefits the whole family!
Looking for Dog Behaviour Training on the Gold Coast?
If you need help training your dog, don’t despair, we’ll help you get your dog back on his best behaviour.
Give us a call today or fill in our contact form and begin your journey to a safe, well mannered and reliable dog today.
Because an obedient dog is just more fun!