Gold Coast Dog Training
Is Puppy Training For You?
Is your puppy:
- Toileting in the home?
- Destroying your belongings or stealing objects and not giving them back when asked?
- Whining and crying when they’re left alone?
- Uncontrollable inside the home, zooming around the home causing mayhem?
- Pulling on the leash or jumping up and biting at the leash when you’re trying to walk with them?
- Biting or mouthing you or your family?
Our Puppy Training on the Gold Coast is great for making sure you and your puppy make the best start together. Setting your home and your family up for a fun, safe, enjoyable and easy relationship with your dog for years to come.
Puppy Training will help you teach your puppy to be:
- Confident being left alone and in new situations
- Sociable and safe around new people and other dogs
- Obedient and reliable; even if there are a lot of distractions around
- A dream to walk; walking at your side with loose leash
- Polite and calm; not jumping up on your guests and plays nicely without biting hands
- Calmer and happier in every environment and situation
Want to find out more about Puppy Training on the Gold Coast? Contact us for a free consultation.
The Best Time to Start Training Your Puppy
New clients often contact me asking when their new puppy should start puppy training.
Training your puppy is best started as soon as you collect them. Training the basics, like toilet training, loose leash walking, crate training, boundary manners and manners around people, can all begin to be taught as early as 8wks old (sometimes even your puppies breeder will have worked with them on any number or important skills your puppy needs; so don’t forget to ask your breeder what they’ve worked on!)
Socialization is another super crucial part of raising a well mannered, sociable, safe and smart dog; and should also start while your puppy is with their breeder and then continue when you bring them home.
want to make sure your puppy gets the best start in life with you? contact us today to book in a free consultation and we’ll get you started on the right path in your training journey together.
*If your pup is older, that’s fine too! We offer complete dog training on the Gold Coast, and that means working with dogs of all ages and from many different backgrounds.